The Clematis is located in our old stone barn (approximately 150 years old) which was renovated and converted to provide comfortable accommodation with modern facilities and private access.
This spacious studio is perfect for couples who want to rent for short breaks or for couple with one child. And as we are flexible on arrival and departure days even in high season, it is ideal for those looking for a long weekend in the Dordogne or a mini break. It is quiet and with access to the large swimming-pool and the other facilities of the domain, large private parking and acres of meadow, lawns and forest.
The Clematis has a small but well equipped kitchen, with sink unit, fridge, electric cooker, microwave, electric kettle & toaster and Senseo coffee machine. There is also a small dish-washer under the sink.
The furnishings include a queen-sized bed (160 x 200 cm), comfortable armchairs, a dining corner with table and benches. There is a large TV flat screen with French television channels. A sofa can open up into a double bed, which can allow one or even two children to stay in this studio.
The shower room has a large Italian style shower plus a bath, toilet and wash-hand basin.
The main door lead out onto a small terrace with table, chairs and umbrella, as well as an individual gaz-plancha.
The Clematis is ideal for an inexpensive short break in this corner of France.
Additional information: linen and towels are provided and included in the price for 2 people. There may be extra charge for extra linen or towels. These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.
This ground-floor apartment-style gite is accessed through French doors which can be opened wide on a lovely sunny day!
- The fitted kitchen is equipped with a full size gas cooker, a fridge, a microwave, electric kettle and toaster and a dishwasher.
- The lounge and dining area features a wood burner for low season rentals. There is also a large flat screen TV with both English satellite channels and French TV channels.
- A stone-archway leads into a double bedroom with exposed stone walls and en-suite shower-room with a wide floor-level shower. The sofa in the living room can open up to make a single bed.
This apartment is also suitable for people with walking difficulties as there are no steps to negotiate and entrances and shower door are wide enough to comfortably accommodate a wheelchair.
Outside is a patio & small fenced garden, with an outside dining area with table and chairs and a gas plancha.
Additional information: linen and towels are supplied and included in the price for each week. In case more than 2 persons are lodged in this apartment there may be an extra charge for extra linen or towels. These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.
Eucalyptus is a pretty one bedroom, 300 year old cottage sleeping 2 people, ideal for a romantic break! The cosy ground floor with it’s exposed golden stone walls and old oak beams is open plan, with kitchen, dining, and living areas.
- The kitchen includes an integrated oven a hob and microwave, a combined fridge-freezer, and a dishwasher. There is also a large flat screen TV with both English satellite channels and French TV channels
- A sofa converts into a comfortable bed for an adolescent (alternatively, for a very young child, a cot can be provided)
- Stairs lead up to a pretty oak-beamed, galleried double bedroom with en-suite shower-room and toilet. This bedroom has now air conditioning
Outside is a lovely patio covered in wisteria for both shade and privacy. There is a table with garden chairs and a gas barbecue/plancha.
Additional information: linen and towels are provided each week for the double room. A small charge may be asked if the extra bed facility in the lounge is used for a third person staying (for extra linen and towels). These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.