In order to book a holiday at Les Jardin Des Amis, we ask that you agree to the following conditions:
- I hereby confirm that I am over the age of 18 and making this booking on behalf of my party.
- I agree to pay a deposit of 25% to secure the booking. This deposit is non-refundable, unless the gîte is rebooked for the same period. In that case the deposit will be refunded minus a small administration fee.
- I agree to pay the balance 6 weeks before the start of the holiday (If the booking is made within 6 weeks prior to the holiday start the full amount has to be paid). I understand that the total holiday cost is normally non-refundable within the 6 week period in the event of cancellation, but read the Conditions of cancellations below.
- I agree to pay a refundable damage deposit of 150 Euros per cottage (or 75€ for each of the two studios). It is reimbursed within a week if no damage is found in the accommodation.
- A cleaning charge of 35€ for the smaller gîtes or 50€ for the two largest (Tilleul and Orchard View) is charged in order to sanitise the whole appartement after your departure.
- All prices include bed linen and bathroom towels. These must not be taken to the swimming-pool. Large towels are available on request for a modest fee of 3€ each. Also rolled cushions for the swimming-pool loungers are available on request with a 10€ refundable deposit. Please enquire on arrival. If extra holding beds are requested, a small charge will be made for extra linen and/or towels.
- Since January 2011, in common with other areas of France, a nightly ‘Taxe de Sejour’ must be paid by all adult guests. This tax will be added to your total amount and calculated according to the amount of adults entered into the booking form.
- I understand that all children on the property must be under the supervision of an adult.
- I agree to leave the property in the same clean condition that it was found and agree to pay for any damage incurred by any of my party.
- The proprietors of Le Jardin des Amis accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage incurred during the rental of any part of said property.
Please note that your cottage will be clean and tidy on your arrival and we request that it is left in the same condition upon your departure. Cleaning equipment and products are provided. If you would prefer to have your cottage cleaned for you, this can be arranged. Cleaning costs will be deducted from the security deposit where the property has not been cleaned to the standard in which it was received.
Please note that if you leave later than the agreed departure time of 10 o’clock, (unless previously arranged with us), we reserve the right to deduct 50€ (per hour) from the returnable deposit, as it hinders the preparation of the gîte for the next guests and may even delay their entry into the gîte. Thank you for your understanding.
Conditions of cancellations:
The Booking deposit of 25% is refunded minus an administration fee of 25€ as long as another reservation is made for the same period. No refund is made if no other réservation is made. After the full amount has been paid, it is refunded if another reservation is made, minus an administration fee of 25€. If no other reservation is made, only the caution (150€) is refunded as well as the cleaning fee (35€ or 50€ depending of the type of accommodation).
It is highly recommended to take an insurance for cancellation to cover any case of “force majeure”. These conditions are not applicable if the health crisis brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic brings a closure of borders, a new confinement or a restrictions of travel within the country.